- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
What information we collect and why we collect it.
We collect personal information in a following ways
- Directly from you through our websites, via phone, via application forms.
- From publicly available sources.
- From our own records of when you visit us online or where we have an online presence (such as Facebook or Twitter)
- When you are online, we collect information of your activities when you vistied our website.
We usually collect personal information directly from you although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us. If you don’t provide us with this information, unfortunately we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.
How we use that information.
1. Tatuza charges a subscribtion fee for certain services which is payable as and when the due date is, depending on the service/plan you avail. Any delayed payments will subject the member to be shifted to the base plan automatically and the clauses and benefits of that plan would apply from there on.
2. No refunds are provided for plans costs if you intend to leave your plan/association with the Tatuza, for the remaining tenure of your plan/association with us.
3. Tatuza is not responsible for any kind of refund to customers and tattoo studio will be fully resposible for any kind of refund to customer. However, the customers requiring refunds from stores/schools/studios/artists is subject to the refund policy of the service provider and not the Company.